- Pool Prices
- Pool Photos
- Pool Designs
- Extra Options
- About Platinum Pools
- Service Department
- Contact Us
In the thirteen years of being in business in Texas as a top pool builder, Platinum Pools has grown to be one of the largest pool builders in the country. In this short span we have opened three construction offices throughout the great state of Texas. We attribute our success to maintaining the highest level of customer service as we continue to grow in this ever changing world of innovation.
We are looking for several individuals to join our award winning sales and design team in both our Houston and Beaumont offices. The appropriate candidate will be highly motivated and a self starter committed to providing excellent customer service. The ideal salesperson will meet with customers in their homes and at their convenience so reliable transportation is required as well as availability on nights and weekends.
Some sales and/or pool design experience is preferred but is not necessary; we are willing to train the right person. One month of paid training will be provided along with your own office, list of leads and company laptop.
• Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
• Design swimming pools, spas, decking and water features for clients with Microsoft Visio.
• Provide clients and potential clients with excellent customer service.
• Meet potential customers in their homes to design and present digital drawings. Reliable transportation is necessary.
• Respond to leads and referrals in a timely manner.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
• Coordinate with project manager and sales manager on all current and past projects (name of the game is digs.)
• Platinum Pools will provide training onsite for all new Swimming Pool Sales Designers.
• Coordinate with management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
The appropriate candidate must have:
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Available to work weekends and nights.
• Available to drive to all appointments. You will need reliable transportation.
The appropriate candidate will preferably have:
• Sales experience, however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
• Computer skills are a must. Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visio is a plus but is not required.
• No previous pool builder experience is required, we will train you.
Email your resume and cover letter to Mike Chatelain, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.