Platinum Pools has been in business since 1998 and has grown to be one of the largest pool builders in Texas as well as the country. In this short span we have opened construction offices in Houston, Beaumont and Victoria. We attribute our success to maintaining the highest level of customer service as we continue to grow in this ever changing world of innovation.
We are always willing to talk with individuals who have a great work ethic. The appropriate candidate should be highly motivated and a self-starter committed to providing excellent customer service. If interested in joining our team you may call 281 870-1600 or email at email@example.com.
• Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
• Design swimming pools, spas, decking and water features for clients with Microsoft Visio.
• Provide clients and potential clients with excellent customer service.
• Meet potential customers in their homes to design and present digital drawings. Reliable transportation is necessary.
• Respond to leads and referrals in a timely manner.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
• Coordinate with project manager and sales manager on all current and past projects (name of the game is digs.)
• Platinum Pools will provide training onsite for all new Swimming Pool Sales Designers.
• Coordinate with management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
The appropriate candidate must have:
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Available to work weekends and nights.
• Available to drive to all appointments. You will need reliable transportation.
The appropriate candidate will preferably have:
• Sales experience, however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
• Computer skills are a must. Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visio is a plus but is not required.
• No previous pool builder experience is required, we will train you.
Email your resume and cover letter to Mike Chatelain, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.