Platinum Pools Careers
Are you looking for a career in pool building?
We have a variety of positions. Apply today and join the Platinum Pools family!
We are willing to talk with individuals who have a great work ethic. The appropriate candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter and committed to providing excellent customer service. If you are interested in joining our team you may call 281-870-1600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Provide clients and potential clients with excellent customer service.
- Meet potential customers in their homes to design and present digital drawings. Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Respond to leads and referrals in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
- Coordinate with project manager and sales manager on all current and past projects (name of the game is digs.)
- Platinum Pools will provide training onsite for all new Swimming Pool Sales Designers.
- Coordinate with management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
- Other duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Available to work weekends and nights.
- Available to drive to all appointments. You will need reliable transportation.
The appropriate candidate will preferably have:
- Sales experience, however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Computer skills are a must. Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
- No previous pool builder experience is required, we will train you.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.