We’re excited to announce that Platinum Pools is a recipient of the “Best of Houzz” Customer Service Badge for 2020. We are grateful by the millions of homeowners that comprise the Houzz community for selecting our firm from among more than 2.5 million active home building, remodeling, and design industry professionals.
The Best of Houzz badge awards to professional members in three categories: Design, Customer Service, and Photography. Houzz selects its Customer Service honors based on several factors, including a pro’s overall rating on Houzz and client reviews submitted in 2019.
What is Houzz?
Houzz is the leading website in home renovation and design. It is a site where architects, interior designers, landscapers, and, of course, pool designers come together, creating an online community. Platinum Pools is proud to be part of this elite page.
Why Visit Platinum Pools Profile?
- Find gorgeous pool design photos
- Go through the directory of pool designers and construction professionals.
- Associate with people who have similar interests as you – the search for their dream pool design.
Get inspired by our photos and collaborate with us. When you join and follow our Platinum Pools profile, you can look at and leave reviews and start creating a collection of your favorite pool designs. We can help inspire you to create the outdoor family room and swimming pool of your dreams.
Our clients browse photos on our profile and bookmark any swimming pool design they like. These collections are known as “Ideabooks,” and each user can open as many as they wish. Subscribers also can click on any snapshot to discover more about products, ask questions, purchase, and locate a distributor for more information.
From a professional point of view, the Houzz outlet supplies the ability to share pool jobs and projects with present and future clients, helping to give you visuals to simplify the pool designing process. When you open your profile, homeowners and professionals can easily find you and contact you for additional information.
If you are a Professional, this is What you Need to Know About Houzz:
- Homeowners visit Houzz to get ideas for home and pool design projects.
- Houzz receives approximately 35 million visitors, with 90% of all visitors being Homeowners.
- A Houzz profile places you in the ‘Find A Pro Directory’ under Pool & Spa within a 50-mile radius, making it easier for homeowners to find you.
- Uploaded photos get exposure through the Houzz Photo Directory.
- It’s free to join by creating a profile that will help to maximize your local exposure.
- A Houzz representative will contact you to help you access the benefits available on the website, including how to maintain and optimize your profile.
When you visit our profile on Houzz, you will see a “Best of Houzz 2020” badge as a sign of our commitment to excellence. The badge helps homeowners identify top-rated home professionals in every metro area on Houzz. Are you looking to revamp your backyard? How about finding the perfect outdoor family room? Join Houzz, and don’t forget to follow our profile. It’s very simple and it can help you design the pool of your dreams.