With so many pool products available, at Platinum Pools, we want to present some new pool items we’ve come across for 2022. While some are for leisure, others serve to conserve and keep your pool area safe:
CamerEye Safety System Now Available for Residential Pools
CamerEye is a smart fence and pool overhead camera safety system. It detects people near the pool, emergencies, and drownings by sending an alarm within seconds. Pool owners can monitor their pool 24/7 from anywhere.
Once the CamerEye camera is connected, it sends a live stream to the Smart Hub. Their proven AI algorithms monitor and analyze human movement in the pool area 24/7.
Using a sophisticated, highly trained, adaptive artificial intelligence for accurate detection.
Users receive alerts on multiple platforms: the Smart Hub, the external siren, and the app.
The Supreme Contour Lounge
The new Supreme Contour Lounge’s comfortable 18-pocket design is flexible and contours to the body. Its Ultrasoft 3D Air Mesh fabric cover keeps users cool and features a supportive, free-motion pillow head rest. The lounge easily inflates and deflates with the DuoLock Inflation System.
Amplify your lounging experience with the Supreme Convertible Lounge! Its removable bolster lets you select from four relaxing positions to fit all your floating and tanning needs. The comfortable air mesh fabric ensures you stay cool and relaxed for all-day water adventures. Make sure to bring your favorite drink for the convenient beverage holder.
- Removable bolster lets you select from four relaxing options: reclining position at 60°, lounging position at 30°, as a tanning lounge, or drifter float.
- Lightweight ripstop fabric on the seating area resists tearing and ripping
- ULTRASOFT 3D Air Mesh™ fabric upper is comfortably cool on the skin
- Cool Weave® mesh fabric covers the lounge’s underside
- Convenient built-in drink holder
- Easily inflates and deflates with the DuoLock™ Inflation System
- Bolster also extends lounge length to 90″ (228cm)
- Inflated size: 76″ L x 38″ W (193 cm x 96.5 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
The EdgeMate Pool Chair
Experience the firm pool seating experience for all swimmers.
The EdgeMate Pool Chair provides a firm seating option for all swimmers. The EdgeMate weighs less than five pounds, comes fully assembled, is suitable for swimmers of all sizes, and folds for easy transport and storage.
The innovative EdgeMate In-Pool Chair is the next level of pleasure, relaxation, and fun. Safety, comfort, and convenience … all at the edge of the pool. Now, you can fully relax while in the water.
- Without having to stand up.
- Without having to swim.
- Without having to hold onto the edge of the pool.
- Without having to leave your drink, phone, or towel behind.
You’ll find us outside, not just outside, but in the water, if the weather is nice. By the lake, in the pool, by the river, wherever there’s water… we are there. But there’s a problem: we had to constantly go to the pool to refill drinks or get snacks.
The Aquabar is a floating bar with six bottle compartments, 12 shot glasses, eight drink holders, an umbrella to protect against UV rays, and a tether on the bottom to anchor the unit. It is made of expanded polypropylene (EPP) for durability and is manufactured in the USA.
We hope you liked our blog. Leave us a comment on which product you would buy. Visit our page on Facebook and join in on the conversation and recommend your favorite pool products.