There’s nothing quite like the calming effect of moving water, which is why water features have become a trendy and rapidly growing addition to pools and their surroundings. Adding water features to your pool enhances its beauty and brings excitement to your backyard oasis. There are countless water feature options, including gushers, scuppers, weeping walls, and grottos. Pencil jets, also called deck jets or mini jets, are a great water feature to consider for pools with a geometric design.
Pencil jets shoot a stream of water into the air, creating a beautiful arch that lands in your pool from the pool coping or deck.
Jandy Deck Jet
The Jandy Deck Jet series is a popular choice for deck jets. They are versatile enough to be combined in any way and can be adjusted up to 360 degrees, allowing you to flex your creative muscles and create exciting water effects.
Jandy Mini Jet
Most customers prefer the Jandy Mini Jet, which shoots a water stream at a 45-degree angle up to 13 feet from the deck or under the coping.
- Cover plates are available in colors that match popular pool finishes.
- The Flow Control Mini Jet nozzle makes adjusting the angle between 30 and 60 degrees easy.
6 Different Models
There are multiple models of pencil jets available. The Mini Jet alone has six different models to choose from. Your pool builder can select the one best suit your specific requirements and pool design. We build our pools from gunite, so we primarily use these models.
- FlowControl 4-pack set that comes with adjustable nozzles. Each set includes four flow control nozzles and four brass and white cover plates. With our innovative nozzle design, you can effortlessly customize the water flow to your needs.
- FCMJ1050 FlowControl has a precision-engineered nozzle that allows easy and precise flow rate adjustment, ensuring the desired level of precision. The included adjustment tool also provides further customization options, making it easy to fine-tune the flow control to your specific needs. FlowControl offers a reliable and versatile solution for all your flow control needs.
- The FFMJ Standard Minijet Niche with Comet Nozzle is a great option for those who want to enhance the beauty and functionality of their pool. It is made of high-quality materials that can resist harsh pool environments, corrosion, and wear and tear. With this niche, you can enjoy a reliable and efficient pool system for years to come.
- The FFMJ-FN1 MiniJet Fan Nozzle with a 3⁄8″ diameter and the FFMJ-FN2 MiniJet Fan Nozzle with a 1⁄2″ diameter are both available in a single-unit package, and each package includes a white cover plate. The design projects a beautiful fan-shaped display, delivering stunning results every time.
Platinum Pools offers a variety of water features and swimming pool add-ons to help you create your dream pool. Contact us at 281-870-1600 to turn your backyard into an at-home resort.