Super Bowl LI is just around the corner, are you ready to throw the best and most memorable super bowl party?
Yes? Cool! We’re here to help.
No? COOL! We’ll change your mind.
So what does it take to throw the ultimate super bowl party? DELICIOUS FOOD and unconventional football décor, of course. Don’t throw lame parties with just chips and dip and microwaved frozen wings, step it up a notch or two or five. You’re going to need more than a 60”+ TV to please all of our your guests. We’ve compiled a list of interesting, delicious foods along with fun decoration ideas.
Step Up Your Finger Food Game
- Everyone loves wings, but double fried tangy, spicy, and sweet Korean wings are just as delicious as they sound.
- Tailgate Tots by Delish. Personal sized cheesy-bacony-sour creamy tater tots.
- Buffalo chicken dip? Boring! Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers? YES!
- You’ll love this rich and cheesy pizza dip. Serve it with extra garlicy bread.
- Fire up the grill and make you some Glazed Country Ribs. Guaranteed to go fast.
- The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger In a Blanket.
Set the Tone with the Right Decorations
- Set the table with this DIY football field felt cover!
- Football Utensil Mason Jars.
- Personal Chip Bags / Snack Bags.
- Got some cold drinks? Through them in this nifty DIY drink bucket.
- Free print outs and other wall decorations.
Gear up and get ready for a great time. Whether you’re hosting the party outside on a giant monitor, or in your living room- your Super Bowl IL party will be an instant hit!