When you think about building a new pool or taking a dip in your existing pool, you probably think about walking out your back door and jumping in the water. But pools do more than hold water. They also filter the water, disinfect it and keep the water at a constant temperature.
Here at Platinum Pools in Houston, we can install new pool equipment and replace existing equipment.
Equipment All Pools Need
The internal components of your pool, like the pumps, heaters and filtration devices are designed to last between 10 and 15 years. This means that when you first get your pool, you can expect all the internal components to last about 10 years before needing any significant repairs or possible replacements (as long as they are properly maintained). If your equipment is 15 years or older, you may want to consider replacing them with more energy-efficient models.
Pool equipment we install and replace includes:
- Automatic Pool Cleaners – Remove dirt and debris from your pool water by skimming the surface and reducing the need to skim your pool manually.
- Pool Chlorinators and Dispensers – Automatically dispense chemicals to help prevent the growth of algae and other microorganisms.
- Pool Heaters – Keep your pool water at a constant temperature & heat your spa so that you can enjoy a swim any time of day.
- Water Filtration Systems – Filter out fine particulate matter and contaminants from your pool water by circulating it through a filter and/or sand.
- Water Pumps – Keep the water in your pool circulating to keep it fresh.
Whether you’re replacing the existing components of your pool or installing a new pool with new equipment, you’ll get to take advantage of modern advancements in pool technology.
An ever-increasing volume of pool equipment is incorporating smart technology, capable of being controlled from your smartphone or home assistant device. Among other things, smart pool technology allows you to set regular cleaning and filtration schedules, heat the pool on the way back from work, or set custom themes or modes – a collection of settings to fit particular scenarios such as a party mode or a vacation mode for when you’re away for an extended period.
What Up-to-date Pool Equipment Can Mean for You
- Energy-saving costs
- More automation and less manual maintenance
- Optimized and automated maintenance keep your pool cleaner
- Optimized and automated maintenance extends the life of your pool equipment
- Remote monitoring and controls
Installing and Upgrading Pool Equipment with Help from Platinum Pools in Houston
If you’re thinking about installing a new pool or upgrading your existing pool, our qualified and experienced pool technicians can recommend the correct equipment to ensure your pool performs optimally, is energy-efficient, and integrates with any other home smart technology you have.