Are you thinking about getting a new pool or renovating your existing pool? If you are, our pool experts at Platinum Pools can install the plumbing and electrical equipment for new installations and replace aging pool plumbing pipes and electrical components in existing pools.
Electric System Pool Installation and Upgrades in Houston
Keep your pool’s electrical system up to code and working safely. We can install new wiring and electrical components for new pool installation and replace all the existing electrical components for your older pool if needed.
Components of a Pool Electrical System
- Pool Junction Box – Make sure junction boxes are installed for pool lights and that the box is in the appropriate location.
- Install GFCI Breakers – Install between lights and junction boxes to reduce risk of electrical shock due to overloads and water infiltration.
- Copper Wiring – Old electrical wiring is removed and replaced with modern wiring.
- Conduits – Galvanized steel conduits are replaced with PVC.
Pool Plumbing Installations and Upgrades in Houston
The plumbing system of your swimming pool comprises its ‘guts,’ and it ensures that your water is filtered and at the proper level. We can install new pool plumbing systems and upgrade older plumbing systems to meet modern building codes.
Types of Plumbing Pipes Used for Modern Swimming Pools
- Polyvinyl chloride (Polyvinyl chloride) – Rigid white plastic pipe. Schedule 40 or 80 PVC pipe should be used in swimming pools.
- CPVC – Light grey rigid plastic pipe. Contains more chlorine than PVC pipe and can be used for swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Flexible PVC – Flexible PVC is a type of hose that is commonly used for both swimming pool and hot tub installations.
Pool Plumbing System Components
When Platinum Pools takes care of your plumbing, we ensure you get:
- All applicable permits
- All the replacement plumbing pipes
- Any needed fittings
- Disposal or recycling of the old plumbing pipes (if needed)
- All required inspections passed
- The man-hours to remove the old plumbing system and install the new system
Benefits of Choosing Platinum Pools for Your Electrical and Plumbing Work
When you’re ready to install a new pool in your backyard or remodel your existing pool to improve its safety, look, and functionality, you can count on us to get the job done correctly so that you can enjoy long hours swimming in and around your pool. There are many good reasons to change out your pool equipment.
We have more than 30 years of experience installing, repairing, and upgrading pools, and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.